Tourist card BRNOPAS
A guide to Brno that saves you money
The BRNOPAS tourist card:
- Shows you around the city and chooses the most interesting places for you;
- Provides interesting discounts and free admission to the 5 TOP places (gardens at Brno villas, Old Town Hall tower, Brno underground, Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul, and the Brno Zoo);
- Saves you time and money and is your free ticket on city transportation!
- TIP! Skip the line in front of Villa Tugendhat and take a tour today!
- NEW OFFER! Holders of the three-day BRNOPAS can now take a cruise at the Brno Lake FOR FREE (round-trip ticket from Bystrc to Veveří Castle).
You can buy the card online or at points of sale in Brno.
Choose from one to three days of validity and decide whether to upload the information onto your payment card or onto a card you can borrow at one of our points of sale.
Show the BRNOPAS tourist card at the entrance and get in for free or get an interesting discount.
Each BRNOPAS includes a FREE ticket on Brno city transportation (zones 100 + 101 without train), always valid for the same period as type of BRNOPAS you choose. → DO NOT “BEEP” WITH A CARD IN PUBLIC TRANSPORT after boarding the car! In the case of checking tickets in public transport, you can prove yourself with the BRNOPAS card only to the inspector.