Around 13,000 plants grow there
An abyss with alpine plants
An interesting garden of miniatures and a garden for the blind
Open again from May 3!
An educational facility located in Černá Pole
Established in 1938, the garden and arboretum originally covered an area of two hectares. In 1967, the premises were extended to the current 11 hectares. The area is now divided into five units based on their focus. The collections contain around 4,000 species of orchids, 300 species of tillandsias, 2,000 perennials, 350 cultivars of iris macrantha, 500 rock plants, and 4,000 species of woody plants. Regular exhibitions of various kinds of plants are held and themed weekends are organized in spring and autumn.