Provide grants to support audiovisual works originating or created in South Moravia
Promote Brno and South Moravia as „film friendly“ region
Contact person SMFF Pavlína Hobzová
The South Moravian Film Fund was created in 2018. It provides grants to support audiovisual work made in South Moravia and tries to create a film-friendly region. It helps the development of the audiovisual industry and the economy dependent on it as well as promoting the city and region through audiovisual work.
Interested in a grant? Read the objectives and evaluation criteria and, if they suit you, go for it!
- Provide grants to support audiovisual works originating or created in South Moravia
- Provide grants to support audiovisual works where, as part of their creation, the creators invest into the local economy and audiovisual industry, helping the region’s competitiveness and attractiveness as part of the domestic and international audiovisual industry
- Help to ensure the promotion of Brno and South Moravia and support tourism through audiovisual works
- Try to create a modern film-friendly region
- Try to support the brand of Brno and South Moravia as a modern cultural metropolis and region
- The project’s connection in content or theme with Brno and South Moravia
- The use of local audiovisual professionals and the local cultural and creative industry
- The total amount spent in the region
- The project’s promotional and marketing potential for Brno and South Moravia
- The extent of domestic and foreign distribution