Feel Local: Downtown Tour
Join our DOWNTOWN TOUR and learn about Brno and Czech culture with our guides over tables with delicious dishes!
WHAT WILL YOU TASTE?
We will visit 5 restaurants and bistros where you will taste local specialties connected to the Czech culture. The tasting includes:
- Delicious Moravian soup
- "Chlebíčky" Czech version of small sandwiches made from high quality ingredients
- Draught beer from local microbreweries at one of the most popular places in Brno
- "Buchta" or other types of popular Czech desserts
- Cup of a perfect espresso or cappuccino
- Various types of local Moravian wines
* All tasting is included in the price of the ticket. You will not have to pay anything extra.
* Should you suffer from any allergies please let us know in advance so that we can customize the menu for you.
WHAT ELSE WILL YOU SEE?
- Our guides will introduce you to the old town of Brno
- You will visit the main points of interest downtown, including Náměstí Svobody, cityhall with the famous dragon or climb the tower of Peter and Paul's cathedral.
- Throughout the tour you will experience places of typical Czech life and culture
Book the tour in our calendar or if you have any other time preferences, let us know via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.