- at newsstands
- at Brno Tourist Information Centre
- at Brno Public Transport Company information centres
- in some hotels
- in vending machines situated at some stops
- via sms / Sejf application (application can downloaded at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.edhouse.mc.android)
- from the driver (the price is higher)
If unable to show a valid ticket, you can be charged a fine of up to CZK 1500 (ca. EUR 60)!
The ticket can be used for all means of transport: trams, buses, and trolleybuses. When entering the vehicle the ticket must be marked in the punching box.
Basic tickets for your journey:
- Transfer ticket for 20 minutes: 20 CZK
- Transfer ticket 60 minutes: 25 CZK
- 24-hours ticket: 90 CZK (This ticket can be used as the Family Ticket at the weekends. Maximally two people above 15 and three children under 15 can travel with only one 24-hour ticket. At the weekdays only one person can use this ticket.)
During the night, from 22:30 to 6:00 the public transport is replaced with night buses nos. N89 - N99.
You will find more details at the web site of the Public Transport Company at http://dpmb.cz